Healthy cheese cheela. Cheese comes in hundreds of different varieties and flavors, and you may wonder which ones are That said, some cheeses are healthier than others. If you want to make healthy recipes with cheese, start with healthy cheese. Find out about low-fat choices How can you choose healthy cheeses?
These can be served with tea or a chutney. Besan cheela or besan chilla is prepared with gram flour, spices and sometimes with a dash of vegetables. healthy Serve with green chutney and with grated cheese and paneer if serving to kids!! Cheese is the perfect example: it's deliciously indulgent (ahem, high in saturated fat), but also has a heavy hit of protein, phosphorus, calcium, and more. You can have Healthy cheese cheela using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy cheese cheela
- Prepare 1 cup of Besan/chickpea flour.
- It’s 1/3 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 spoon of semolina.
- You need 1/2 of sp Carom seeds.
- You need of Salt as required.
- Prepare 1/2 of sp Turmeric powder.
- You need 4 of Tomato for Puree.
- You need 2 spoon of Chopped coriander.
- You need 1 of sp Red chili powder.
- It’s of Pizza pasta sauce as required.
- You need of Oil or butter.
- It’s as needed of Grated cheese.
These are healthiest cheeses to eat. The Healthiest Cheeses You Can Buy, According to a Registered Dietitian. Consider adding these healthiest cheeses to meal or snack to make them more satisfying, delicious, and nutrient-dense. Cheela is a savoury pancake made with besan and other spices and is a very delicious and easy to make recipe.
Healthy cheese cheela instructions
- Combine wheat flour,besan semolina and salt then add Carom seeds, asafotedia,required water, turmeric powder,red chilli powder and mix well and make a soft batter..
- Now heat pan.pour 1tb sp batter and spread.now spread oil on cheela.cook for 30seconds.then spread pizza pasta sauce,grated cheese…
- When cheese start melting then desire shape and size..
- Fold all pieces and serve hot..
It can be a great alternative for your regular parathas. What is the healthiest cheese to eat? Vegetable Cheela Rolls is a healthy and delicious any-time meal. Cheela is like a besan dosa, and can be used as a wrap and this cheela wrap with vegetables makes a wholesome meal. Most of us love cheese, but is it healthy?