Healthy Apple cake!. This healthy wholesome apple cake is delicious, moist and fruity. It's packed with yogurt, fresh Briefly, an apple cake that TASTES LIKE APPLES, not sugar! And when I say it's loaded with yogurt.
These healthy oatmeal bars are nutritious and packed with good. · This healthy apple cake is one of the easiest cakes to make. And the extra bonus: a low calorie This apple cake recipe goes perfectly with a cup of coffee for breakfast or makes a great healthy. This low fat apple cake is super moist, flavorful and delicious! You can have Healthy Apple cake! using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy Apple cake!
- You need 250 g of apples (granny Smith's around 4) peeled and chopped up.
- Prepare 150 g of caster sugar.
- You need 3 of x medium eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 170 g of plain flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon (grounded).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s of Topping…
- It’s 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Plus, it's really low in calories because Amazing healthy recipe. It looked like there were too many apples in the batter (I was wondering how. Paleo Apple Cake is THE best apple cake recipe ever! An easy, healthy dessert that's full of all the best fall flavors!
Healthy Apple cake! instructions
- Pre heat oven 180c (fan) prepare round 9inch tin (spring form ideal).
- Peel apples and chop onto small cubes (pop into a bowl cold water until needed).
- In a large bowl Beat eggs and vanilla extract, and sugar until light and fluffy (hand mixer).
- In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
- Carefully fold the flour mix into the egg mixture, do not over mix (use spatular).
- Fold in the drained chopped apples (lightly).
- Pour mix into prepared round tin, mix the topping cinnamon and sugar in a cup, and sprinkle over top of cake mix.
- Pop in middle of pre heated oven for 30 minutes, checking after with a skewer if clean.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Saves for 3 to 4 days, best eaten warm!.
Plus it's Paleo, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! Healthy Apple Honey Cake with chocolate date drizzle is refined sugar-free, dairy-free and tasty. This 'Healthy Apple Cake (Paleo & Sugar Free)' post is sponsored by iHerb. I only recommend products that I have personally tried and believe are of value to my readers. When it came time to make a cake for my third kiddo, I wanted something easy so I could enjoy the day with him and also yummy of course!