Low carb stuffed peppers. Stuff mixture inside hollow green peppers. Pour reserved tomato liquid in a baking dish and place peppers in dish. I do not see "riced cauliflower" listed in the ingredients for these low carb stuffed bell peppers.
You can even make them ahead and freeze for an easy meal any time. Frequently Asked Questions About Stuffed Peppers. For a low carb meal, I like to serve these Mexican Stuffed Peppers with a classic healthy coleslaw or giant spinach salad with bacon and scallions. You can have Low carb stuffed peppers using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Low carb stuffed peppers
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 head of cauliflower, cooked and finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes, drained.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 T of dried basil.
- Prepare 2 t of dried oregano.
- You need 2 cups of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 3 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
Low-Carb Stuffed Peppers with Turkey Italian Sausage, Ground Beef, and Mozzarella from Kalyn's Kitchen are a favorite that's been really popular on Low-Carb Cauliflower Rice Southwestern Stuffed Peppers with Turkey and Poblanos from Kalyn's Kitchen have lots of delicious southwestern flavors in. Low carb stuffed peppers are so good! Stuff your peppers and add them to your baking dish. Add two tablespoons of water to the bottom of the dish and then cover tightly with foil.
Low carb stuffed peppers step by step
- Cut peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Blanch in boiling salted water until SLIGHTLY softened. Do not overcook..
- Saute onions and garlic until translucent..
- Combine onion mixture, tomatoes, cauliflower, seasonings, egg and 1/2 cup cheese with ground beef or turkey and combine well..
- Stuff blanched peepers with meat mixture.
- Put 1/2 marinara in bottom of large baking dish. Arrange stuffed peppers on top and top with remaining sauce. Cover with plastic wrap and aluminum foil and bake at 375F until internal temp is 155F aprox 1 hour.
- Remove covers and top with remaining cheese. Return to oven until cheese is melted..
Low Carb Mexican Stuffed PeppersHealthy Seasonal Recipes. These low carb stuffed peppers with ground beef and ricotta are as delicious as they are easy to make. Find ingredients and more low carb recipes with Slice the tops off peppers and remove seeds and ribs. With a small knife, cut a few small slits in the bottom of each pepper (to drain liquid released. Low carb stuffed peppers recipe with beef, pork, walnuts, and cheese.