Paleo Chicken Alfredo. This creamy paleo chicken Alfredo is packed with flavor, quick to throw together and great for weeknights! Tossed with perfectly "al dente" spaghetti squash, this meal is gluten free, dairy-free. Whip up this flavorful Paleo Chicken Alfredo recipe to dig into on a night in.
Add chicken towards the skillet and. Chicken alfredo is one of the more popular pasta dishes out there. That doesn't mean that you can't enjoy a good chicken alfredo while living the paleo lifestyle though — this recipe makes for a perfect. You can have Paleo Chicken Alfredo using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo Chicken Alfredo
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 lb of skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1inch cubes.
- Prepare 1 of (12 oz) package kelp noodles.
- It’s 2 tsp of tarragon.
- Prepare 12 oz of chicken broth.
- You need 12 oz of water.
- It’s of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of cashews.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of sea salt (optional).
- It’s 1/4 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of mustard powder.
When you chose Paleo, you didn't have to give up Alfredo Sauce. Try this delicious Paleo Chicken Alfredo and know your not missing anything. This spaghetti squash chicken alfredo is the perfect paleo alternative to a classic! Spaghetti squash has been a staple.
Paleo Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. when pan is hot sautee garlic for 3-4 minutes..
- add chicken to skillet and cook till all sides are brown..
- rinse and chop kelp noodles, and add to the skillet along with tarragon..
- add chicken broth and water bring to a simmer.
- cover and simmer on low for 30 minutes..
- after cooking, poor the liquid from the skillet into small container for use in sauce..
- add cashews, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt, black pepper, paprika to a blender. add the reserved pan juices slowly, blend into thick sauce (use spatula to scrape down sides of blender for even blend). add juices until desired consitency is reached..
- add the sauce to skillet, then mix well. cover and continue to cook for 10 minutes longer, until kelp noodles are tender..
- source: http://www.paleoplan.com/2009/12-02/paleo-chicken-alfredo/.
Paleo Chicken Alfredo recipe: If you cannot find kelp noodles, use spaghetti squash as an alternative. There will be much less sauce with spaghetti squash, however. Paleo Chicken Alfredo – Free download as PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Includes olive oil, garlic, boneless skinless chicken breasts, kelp noodles, tarragon, cashew nuts, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, sea salt. A rich and creamy chicken alfredo made with a dairy-free cashew alfredo sauce and tender spaghetti squash "noodles." Paleo Garlic Chicken Alfredo.