Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake. This yogurt cake is so soft, healthy and low sugar. Mix the ingredients all in one bowl and bake. Who doesn't love a simple and delicious yogurt cake that's so easy to prepare and involves hardly any cleaning up?
Yogurt Cake with Brigadeiro Cream and Pintarolas Hoje para Jantar. Recipes developed by Vered DeLeeuw, CNC Nutritionally reviewed by Rachel Benight MS, RD, CPT. You'll only need a few simple ingredients to make this tasty cake. You can cook Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake
- It’s 1 cup of Plain Yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Coconut Oil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of ——– Dry Ingredients ——–.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
The exact measurements are listed in the recipe card below. Here's an overview of what you'll need I have been meaning to try a yogurt cake for a long time. Clotilde at Chocolate & Zucchini says that gâteau au yaourt is a simple classic, a cake that is often the first thing that French children learn to bake. Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home.
Simple Healthy Yogurt Cake instructions
- Heat oven to 180°C/350°F, coat the loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Combine all of dry ingredients, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and put it aside..
- Place the coconut oil & sugar into a large bowl and mix well..
- Add yogurt, egg, vanilla extract and whisk until well blended and vigorously whisk until well blended..
- Add the flour mixture into the egg mixture and fold until just incorporated..
- Transfer to the prepared pan..
- Bake in the oven for about 45 minutes until a skewer inserted into the center of the cake comes out batter free..
For the perfect tea cake, bake Ina Garten's Lemon Yogurt Cake recipe, finished with a sweet lemon glaze, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network. Slowly whisk the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. An easy, delicious and nutritious pancake recipe for the whole family! These Healthy Greek Yogurt Pancakes have become my go-to recipe when I want to make a special breakfast for my family! They're super easy to whip up in one bowl, made with vanilla Greek.