Healthy fat-free granola bars. Keyword: breakfast, chewy granola bars, gluten free, granola bars, kid friendly lunch ideas, maple, quaker oats granola bars, snacks, tahini. Simple to customize and make ahead for school or. Healthy granola bars can be hard to come by. (Many are packed with sugar and artificial I hate to say it, but granola bars are kind of the ex-boyfriends of the snack world: They look great on "Choose a bar that adds value to your diet and contributes protein, fiber, whole grains, healthy fats, vitamins.
Ingredients of Healthy fat-free granola bars
- Prepare 1 of ripe mashed banana.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of applesauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 of egg white.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of hazelnuts.
Granola bars satisfy a sweet chewy or crunchy snack craving and quell snacktime hunger. Our nutritionist highlights the tastiest and healthiest If you're looking for a great-tasting granola bar that contains gluten-free, nutrient-dense ingredients, Purely Elizabeth's Original Ancient Grain Granola. These healthy homemade granola bar recipes are all soft, chewy & surprisingly easy to make! Some also contain no butter or oil, while others contain no eggs.
Healthy fat-free granola bars step by step
- Whisk the first 7 ingredients together.
- Add the oats, coconut flakes, dried cranberries and hazelnuts.
- Press the mixture into a parchment papper lined baking dish ant bake for 30 minutes at 350°F or 175C.
- Let it cool before slicing and enjoy! :).
My Healthy Granola Bars recipe combines slivered almonds, my favorite nuts, seeds, flax, and sugar-free chocolate to make a granola bar for everyone! The nuts and seeds then add fat and fiber that will keep you full and satisfied, and the coconut and chocolate make this a true treat! Want to make your own homemade granola bars? This easy and homemade healthy granola bars recipe is packed with rolled oats, crispy cereal, & mini chocolate chips! The bars can also be vegan and gluten free.