Healthy Protein Cake. Healthy Low Carb Protein Dessert for Weight Loss! Protein supplements aren't just for bodybuilders—they can actually be a versatile and tasty ingredient in all sorts of cooking. This recipe uses brown rice protein powder and almond, oat, andpeanut flour.
See more ideas about Protein cake, Protein cake mix, Baking with protein powder. This healthy coffee cake is made gluten-free, refined sugar-free and high in protein for a quick and easy snack. View our extensive library of recipes for Protein Cakes that are super simple to make and delicious too! You can cook Healthy Protein Cake using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Protein Cake
- Prepare 1 of banana.
- Prepare 70 g of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cocoa.
- It’s 1 scoop of whey protein.
- It’s 100 g of fine oats.
- Prepare of nuts (optional).
- Prepare of dried cranberry (optional).
A wide variety of healthy protein cake options are available to you, such as fda, gmp. Apple Cinnamon Orange Rice Cake DessertAs receitas lá de casa. Holy moly, maco-friendly peanut butter cake! In case you guys didn't already know…I love peanut butter.
Healthy Protein Cake instructions
- Mash the banana using a fork. Add to it the peanut butter, cocoa and whey and mix well.
- Add the oats, dried nuts and cranberry and mix well again.
- Put the mix in the freezer for 20 minutes, then remove it and shape it to your liking.
- Store in the refrigerator.
I'm talking like, sit on the couch with a spoon, and eat peanut butter out of the jar kind of. We hear about it so often, but what is this wonder substance and what Keep reading to learn about healthy protein snacks and find out how to snack like a person who.. Want to see how to make the healthier protein cake donuts? The biggest question I foresee with this recipe will be about the light butter. While I use light butter every now and again, it's not a staple ingredient in my recipes..