Cole Slaw Salad. This easy and creamy coleslaw dressing is a breeze to make and much better than store-bought dressing! Coleslaw – this only takes FOUR ingredients and just minutes to make! This coleslaw recipe is one of those back pocket recipes, especially during the summer with all the cookouts.
This recipe is best made a the day before you eat or. This diner-style coleslaw is the epitome of what a good slaw should be: green cabbage, a few carrots, and a good dressing. Apple cider vinegar and mustard makes our slaw anything but dull. You can have Cole Slaw Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cole Slaw Salad
- It’s 250 grams of Cabbage.
- Prepare 25 grams of Carrot.
- You need 4 tbsp of Sweet Corn Grain.
- It’s 3 sheets of Ham.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Vinegar.
My favorite homemade coleslaw recipe with the most delicious creamy dressing. An easy coleslaw recipe that's a perfect side dish for summer parties, potlucks and barbecues. My recipe is light, flavorful and has far less sugar than you'll find in store-bought versions or from KFC. Coleslaw is one of those dishes that I sort of avoided as a kid.
Cole Slaw Salad step by step
- Finely Chop the Cabbage, Carrot. Place these in a bowl. Sprinkle with salt and mix well. Keep it in refrigerator for 20 minutes..
- Mix the sugar, mayonnaise and vinegar in a bowl. This is dressing..
- Chop the Ham and add it in the dressing bowl. Place sweet corn grain in the dressing bowl..
- Squeeze the Cabbage and Carrot well. Place it in the dressing bowl. Mix will..
This sweet coleslaw recipe is so simple to make. You start with a store-bought bag of slaw mix. Just a great, creamy, traditional Coleslaw with a terrific homemade Coleslaw dressing. Recipe v Video v Dozer v. Make a shredded carrot and cabbage salad with a creamy dressing, perfect for picnics and barbecues.