Custard fruits salad. Chill them too while the custard chills. Pour the custard over the fruits. Garnish fruit custard with some pomegranate seeds.
In a single serving you get all the required vitamins and essentials. Fruits Custard or fruits salad with custard is a very delicious dessert with the creamy texture of the custard and crunch of the fruits in between. A fruit custard is basically made by mixing fruits with custard sauce. You can have Custard fruits salad using 7 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Custard fruits salad
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- It’s 3 tspn of custard powder.
- You need 2 tspn of sugar.
- You need 2 of bananas mashed.
- You need 1 of apple.
- It’s 1 of mango puree.
- It’s as needed of dry fruits.
This delicious dessert is also known as fruit salad with custard. Some dry fruits and nuts can also be added to this fruit custard. Custard Fruit Salad: How many of you would have just a meal and keep quiet thinking that they are done with the meal, for all those of you here is the fact. Fruit custard recipe – mixed fruits are added into sweet, rich and creamy custard sauce.
Custard fruits salad instructions
- In a pan add 1cup of milk and 3 tspn of custard powder (Any flavour) and add sugar-2 tspn and mix till thickened and let it cool down. In a bowl chopped fruits of ur choice. I used bananas-2 mashed: apple-1; mango -1 puree; grapes; pomegranate-1; dry fruits- cashews, almonds, raisins, hazelnut, pecan nuts, dates and mix together. Add custard milk and freeze for two hours. Serve chilled and enjoy.
This is an dEASY dessert recipe and loved by all whether kids or adults. It is also known as Fruit salad with. Custard Fruit Salad is one of them. Though once prepared the dish looks like a lot of work must have gone in the preparation, but actually it's just the opposite. You can prepare this dish in a maximum.