My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps. Chicken lettuce wraps are super easy, and make a surprisingly quick and healthy weeknight meal. For all the times I have ordered chicken lettuce wraps at Chinese restaurants like P. Chang's, inhaled entire "appetizers" by myself, and sighed with happiness while licking sticky sauce from my.
Serve with the simple peanut sauce for an easy dinner recipe that will impress kids and adults alike. I hope you enjoy this easy Chicken Lettuce Wraps recipe! Smashed Cucumber Salad Recipe – How to Make the World's Most Addictive Cucumber Salad. You can cook My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps
- You need 1 (12.5 oz) of can chunk chicken breast.
- You need 1 head of lettuce.
- You need 6 of green onions.
- It’s 1/3 cup of mayo.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 of cucumber (scrape seeds out).
- It’s 1 tsp of Franks Red Hot Sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of celery seed.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt (optional).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of mayo if you want to add more at the end.
These chicken lettuce wraps contain ground chicken and veggies cooked in a savory sauce and served in cool lettuce leaves. A PF Chang's copycat recipe that's super easy to make and tastes just as good as the restaurant version! Lettuce wraps are a fresh alternative to pancakes or tortillas. If you can't find Bibb lettuce, iceberg will work.
My Chicken Cucumber Lettuce Wraps step by step
- Wash lettuce leaves. About 5 to 6 leaves..
- Drain chicken juice from can..
- In a medium bowl add chicken, onions and mayo.
- Add Frank's Red Hot Sauce and all the spices..
- Cut cucumber in small chunks.
- Mix all ingredients together. Put chicken mixture in wraps and roll them up..
These quick and easy authentic Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps are so delicious, made with sautéed ground chicken thighs, shiitake mushrooms and water Lettuce wraps are low-carb and low calorie, and don't interfere with the flavors of the filling. This recipe is no exception, you can taste all the Asian. To assemble, use the butter lettuce leaves to contain the chicken and fillings. Add some chili and hoisin sauce, then roll them up and eat! Top a lettuce leaf with a slice of turkey, cucumber, hummus and paprika, then, as if it were a sandwich, wrap it up with another piece of lettuce.